New Build Homes for Sale in Cumbria
Cumbria boasts some of England's most striking landscapes, from high mountain peaks to rugged coastline. It's also home to two national parks: the Lake District and part of the Yorkshire Dales
Our new builds in Cumbria are surrounded by picturesque scenery and positioned close to local amenities and convenient road links. This rural county offers an excellent quality of life and is ideal for those seeking a peaceful location in the North West countryside.
With 2, 3 and 4-bedroom semi-detached and detached new homes to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice with Gleeson. Whether you're a couple, holiday homeowner, or relocator, browse our new build homes in Cumbria today.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a property for sale in Cumbria?
Cumbria is home to some of the highest mountains and largest lakes in England, which means you'll never be short of stunning scenery. The county borders Scotland, Lancashire, Northumberland, Yorkshire and Durham, so you'll have easy access to all these major regions.
As Cumbria is home to the Lake District, you'll have endless opportunities to go walking, camping and cycling. You'll also find thriving centres and bustling market towns in this well-connected location. You'll never be short of exciting opportunities if you choose one of our new builds in Cumbria.
Things to do in Cumbria
Whether you're heading to the Lake District National Park or fancy visiting the nearby coastal town of Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria is ideal for those who enjoy fresh country air and the great outdoors. You'll get to experience the stunning natural scenery in all its glory, and it'll be right on your doorstep.
Take a trip to Lake Windermere or Buttermere, where you can hire a boat for the day and be surrounded by lush greenery and rolling hills. Or why not hike up the 950m-high Helvellyn mountain?
Carlisle is Cumbria's main city, where you'll find The Lanes Shopping Centre for a little retail therapy. It also boasts an exciting culinary scene and excellent nightlife. The towns and villages in Cumbria are full of diverse communities and friendly people. The region is known for its low crime rates too, meaning you'll be living in a safe, secure environment.
Transport in Cumbria
The region has mainline rail links to major hotspots, including Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow. There are also regular bus services that provide you with convenient journeys to other towns and villages within Cumbria.
You can easily reach the M6, offering you access to cities such as Liverpool and Birmingham. This motorway is also your gateway to several northern and Midlands airports.
Education in Cumbria
If you're looking to raise a family in your new home in Cumbria, you'll be pleased to know the county has a selection of primary and secondary schools with a 'Good' rating from Ofsted.
Perhaps your children are heading into higher education? Carlisle College boasts a selection of full and part-time courses and apprenticeships. Meanwhile, the University of Cumbria is known for providing excellent student living and your child won't be too far from home.
Why choose Gleeson?
We're dedicated to building homes and changing lives. If you're ready to buy a new home for sale in Cumbria, here's why you should choose us:
- Affordable homes: We strive to make our new builds as affordable as possible. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, we have a range of offers to help you take the next step.
- Quality construction: Our new build homes are constructed using high-quality materials to ensure your home is well-equipped to make lasting memories.
- Builder warranty: You can purchase your new Gleeson home with confidence, as each property comes with a two-year Gleeson warranty, as well as eight years of insurance cover from NHBC.
- Choice of styles: We give you the freedom to create your ideal home. Choose from en-suite bathrooms, an integral garage, and a utility room. Look at our house styles today.
Ways to buy
Enjoy a fuss-free purchase process with our long list of buying schemes. Take a look at some of our offers below and choose one that best suits your circumstances:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Make your first move that little bit easier with Gleeson. Making that initial step onto the property ladder can be daunting, but we're here to make the process as smooth and simple as possible.
- Smooth Move: Take the stress out of moving by letting us do the hard work for you. We'll help you find your next home and sell your current one. It's as easy as that!
- Part Exchange: Sell your home to our leading property partner, Property PX Group. Then, use the proceeds of your sale as part-payment towards your new Gleeson home.
Contact us about properties for sale in Cumbria today
Want to know more about our new homes for sale in Cumbria? Get in touch with the team today who will be more than happy to provide answers to any questions you may have.
Stay up to date with all things Gleeson by registering with us. You'll receive updates on your chosen new build directly to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson today.