Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions and prize draws promoted by Gleeson Homes (trading entity of the MJ Gleeson PLC group of companies) (“Gleeson Homes”) of 6 Europa Court, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield S9 1XE.
- Entering competitions and Prize Draws
- By submitting a competition or prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Gleeson Homes will not accept responsibility for competition or prize draw entries that are submitted incorrectly, or which are not received as a result of any technical malfunction, computer failure or network or server failure of any kind.
- Competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over providing they have fulfilled the conditions of entry, except for:
- employees of Gleeson Homes (or any other group company);
- employees of agents, subcontractors or suppliers of Gleeson Homes who are professionally connected with the competition or prize draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of either (a) and (b) above.
- By entering the competition or prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Gleeson Homes reserves the right to require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition or prize draw.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Gleeson Homes reserves all rights to disqualify you from entering the competition or prize draw if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition or prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize and the prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Gleeson Homes reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal value if circumstances beyond Gleeson Homes’ control makes it necessary to do so.
- In order to claim the prize you will be contacted and asked to provide your email address and / or postal address to a representative of Gleeson Homes.
- Claiming the prizes
- To claim the prize, you will be asked to provide Gleeson Homes marketing department with proof of your address and / or email.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize, from the date that you provide Gleeson Homes with an address (or email address) for delivery.
- Gleeson Homes will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within a reasonable period of it being announced, Gleeson Homes reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen by the independent representative of Gleeson Homes.
- By providing Gleeson Homes with your address you consent to use using your address for purposes of the giveaway. If you do not consent to your details being processed in this way, then an alternative method for delivering the prize may be sought with your consent. For more information on how Gleeson homes processes your personal data, or you have any concerns or complaints, please visit our Privacy Notice Privacy notices | Gleeson (gleesonhomes.co.uk)
- The prizes may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- Gleeson Homes does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, Gleeson Homes will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of Gleeson Homes or its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Gleeson Homes may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition or prize draw.
- Gleeson Homes reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition or prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.