New Build Houses In Carlisle
As the largest settlement in the historic county of Cumbria, the stunning cathedral city of Carlisle is one of the North's major cultural and commercial centres.
Our homes for sale in Carlisle are positioned close to major road links and local amenities for complete convenience. This beautiful, picturesque location offers an excellent place to live, especially for those who are looking to start a family.
With 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached and detached new build homes available, and each home featuring a front and rear gardens and parking. Whether you're a first-time buyer or are looking for a fresh start, our new builds in Carlisle could be just right for you.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a property in Carlisle?
Carlisle is full of rich history and surrounded by idyllic countryside. Situated close to the Lake District National Park, you'll also find the Solway coast, the Pennines, and the Scottish border on your doorstep.
This charming city is perfect for those looking for a peaceful and remote location, whilst still being well-connected to popular UK destinations. Enjoy the natural scenery, independent shops, and thriving community when you choose one of our new homes in Carlisle.
Things to do in Carlisle
Carlisle offers a rural escape for all – you'll be spoilt for choice with the amount of breath-taking open spaces for you to admire. The Lake District is just over 30 minutes away by car, which offers you endless opportunities to explore its stunning beauty. Hike to the top of England's tallest mountain, Scafell Pike, or sail around stunning Lake Windermere at your leisure.
In the city itself, Carlisle has something for everyone. Enjoy a little retail therapy in The Lanes Shopping Centre, which has over 60 high street stores under one roof. If you're a foodie, there are plenty of eateries to try, from fine dining to traditional pubs.
Carlisle Castle offers a great day out for all the family. Take in the medieval castle rooms and walk the castle walls. For art lovers, Tullie House is a museum which features various galleries and exhibitions for you to explore. It houses collections of fine and decorative art, human history, and natural sciences.
Transport in Carlisle
With regular bus services, it's easy to get around the city. Carlisle train station offers direct connections to major UK destinations, including Glasgow, Manchester, and London.
You'll also have easy access to the M6, which provides links towards Liverpool and Manchester and on to Birmingham. Or join the M1 if you're looking to travel down to Yorkshire and London.
Education in Carlisle
There's a selection of outstanding primary and secondary schools in the city, and for higher education, Carlisle College offers various full and part-time courses and apprenticeships. If your child is heading to university, the University of Cumbria is a great option and is the only UK university located in a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Why choose Gleeson?
Building homes and changing lives is at the forefront of our minds here at Gleeson Homes. We understand that purchasing a new home is a huge decision, so we've listed a few reasons why we can help you make that big move:
- Affordable homes: We've tried to make our homes for sale in Carlisle as affordable as possible. We offer a range of finance options to help first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: All our new builds in Carlisle are built to the highest standards. Our builders use top-quality materials to ensure your home stands the test of time.
- Builder warranty: All our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty, plus a two-year Gleeson warranty, so you can purchase with confidence knowing your home is well-protected.
- Choice of styles: No matter your requirements, we have 2,3 or 4 bedroom homes to suit you. Include additional luxuries to create your ideal home, from en-suite bathrooms, an integral garage, and a utility room. Check out our house styles today.
Ways to buy
We offer a number of schemes to ensure the buying process is smooth and hassle-free. Take a look at some of our ways to buy below:
- Part Exchange: We've partnered with the UK's leading part-exchange company, Property PX Group, so you can enjoy a quick and simple move.
- Smooth Move: Think to the future with Gleeson by letting us make your next big move. We'll help you find your dream home and sell your existing one.
- First-time Buyer Assist: We take pride in offering accessible and affordable homeownership. That's why our First-time Buyer Assist scheme has been created for those taking that first step on the property ladder.
Contact us today
Want to look around one of our developments in Carlisle? Contact the team today for further information– they'll be more than happy to assist.
Stay in the loop with all things Gleeson and register with us today. You'll receive updates on your chosen development directly to your inbox.
Start your journey with Gleeson Homes today.