New Build Houses In Mansfield
Ideally positioned close to the M1, Mansfield is Nottinghamshire's largest market town. Nestled on the edge of the ancient Sherwood Forest, the town is a thriving centre for retail, leisure and live entertainment.
Surrounded by rolling hills and lush countryside, Mansfield boasts a vibrant town centre and a welcoming community. With excellent transport links, shopping facilities and rural escapes, it's an exciting time to find a new home in Mansfield.
We have a number of developments in Mansfield available with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. Choose from our detached or semi-detached homes, with each including an open-plan kitchen/diner, front and rear gardens and parking. Whether you're a first-time buyer or an existing homeowner, we're sure to have a new build in Mansfield for you.
With great offers on most homes, it really is a great time to buy a new home.
Why purchase a Gleeson home in Mansfield?
Perfectly situated on the River Maun, Mansfield is an ideal place to live for couples and growing families. The market town offers plenty of things to do and you're never too far from the neighbouring picturesque landscapes.
The town provides easy access to the bustling city of Nottingham, where you can enjoy fun days out while still being close to home. It's no secret that there are many reasons why you should choose a new Gleeson home in Mansfield.
Things to do in Mansfield
As the largest market town in Nottinghamshire, Mansfield hosts several markets throughout the week, keeping up a 700-year-old tradition. There are also plenty of retail facilities in and around the town, including the Four Seasons shopping centre and St Peter's Retail Park.
You'll find the famous Sherwood Forest just a stone's throw away, where you'll discover some of the oldest trees in Europe. Known as the home of Robin Hood, the forest is great for hiking, cycling and horse-riding and offers an excellent day out for all the family.
The kids can have endless fun at Water Meadows swimming centre, which features a 50m twister flume, wave machine and water rapids. Alternatively, take them to White Post Farm to meet all the farmyard animals, including ponies, donkeys, llamas and wallabies.
Transport in Mansfield
Commuters will certainly thrive in Mansfield. Situated just 10 minutes from the M1, you can easily access various destinations across the UK by car.
If you typically rely on public transport, Mansfield train station connects the town to Nottingham, which has links to major UK cities, including London, Liverpool and Birmingham. If you're jetting off abroad, meanwhile, the closest airport is East Midlands Airport, just a 40-minute drive away.
Education in Mansfield
Growing families won't need to worry about finding their children a quality education in Mansfield. The town has a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools, with the majority receiving a 'Good' Ofsted rating.
Those seeking higher education can apply to West Notts College, which has a number of education and training courses. The University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University also have great reputations and a fantastic student scene.
Why choose Gleeson?
At Gleeson Homes, we're passionate about building homes and changing lives. Whether it's climbing the property ladder, upgrading your living situation, or downsizing, we're here to help. We have listed just a few reasons why you should choose us to purchase your new home in Mansfield.
- Affordable homes: Our homes are designed to suit a range of budgets. Our finance options ensure that the buying process runs as smooth as possible, helping first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
- Quality construction: We build our new homes to the highest of standards, designed with quality construction materials to guarantee you that it's made to last.
- Builder warranty: Our new build homes in Mansfield include a 10-year NHBC warranty, plus a two-year Gleeson warranty, so you can rest assured that your home is protected.
- Contemporary design: Each of our homes is modern and designed with you in mind. You'll find an open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors and spacious rooms, making it ideal for hosting guests. They also come with a private rear garden and space to park your car.
Ways to buy
At Gleeson, we have a number of schemes and offers to help make the buying process as affordable as possible. Some of these include:
- First-time Buyer Assist: Making homeownership accessible to all is important to us. Getting on the property ladder can be difficult, but out first-time buyer scheme makes moving into a Gleeson home easy.
- Part Exchange: Have you found your new home but are struggling to sell your existing property? We've partnered with Property PX Group, the UK's leading part-exchange company, for a simple, stress-free move.
- Smooth Move: Let us help you sell your current property so you can move into your dream home. We'll take the hassle out of selling, while helping you save on some of the costs, too.