Work with us
We specialise in building affordable, quality homes across the Midlands and North of England, transforming areas into thriving desirable communities.
Apply nowIt’s a very exciting time to join the Gleeson team.
Interested in an apprenticeship?Build your career at Gleeson.
Looking for work on our developments?We are continuously on the lookout for experienced Bricklayers, Groundworkers and Joiners.
Building Homes. Changing Lives.
Changing lives by building affordable, quality homes. Where they are needed for the people who need them most.
We are Passionate
- We are passionate about building high quality homes that are affordable for everyone
- We are passionate about our customers and ensuring they enjoy buying their home from us. Where we get things wrong we aim to put it right fairly
- We are proud of the strong relationships we build with our suppliers and contractors who work with us
We are Collaborative
- We work together collaboratively, with shared goals, where information, knowledge and ideas can be discussed openly, honesty and free from judgement
- We listen to our customers and work with them throughout their buying journey
- We collaborate with our external partners and value their part in helping us achieve our goals
We are Respectful
- We respect safety on all our sites and are fully committed to ensuring our colleagues and those that work on, or visit our sites, return home safe - everyone, every day
- We are respectful of our customers, colleagues and partners by listening to them and treating them equally and fairly
- We undertake our business in an ethical way, and we respect the environment
Employee benefits include:
- 26 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (full time staff exc.sales)
- Choice of company car or car allowance (dependent on role)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme (company contribution of 6.5%)
- Private medical insurance with Healix
- Holiday buy back scheme - buy or sell up to five days per year
- Healthshield membership
- Life assurance scheme
- Share purchase plan
Recruitment agencies policy
Gleeson has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly for the majority of our roles and we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies
We recognise the value of recruitment agencies and we work with agencies who are on our list of preferred suppliers for some roles. We pay agency fees only when an agency has been instructed by the Recruitment manager via our recruitment portal, and when terms of business have been agreed.
We do not pay agency fees when speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Gleeson or to our employees by any means. We reserve the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs to Gleeson will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this Agency Policy.
Preferred Supplier List
We review our PSL every January and have reviewed our recruitment suppliers for the current year and are not looking to add any new agencies to the list.
If your company would like to be considered to join our preferred supplier list, you should submit your details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org