Advance to buy
'Advance to buy' is designed to help you sell your home swiftly and effectively and assist you with meeting the cost.
How does it work?
There are five simple, effective steps
- A reservation fee of £200 is taken to secure the plot of your choice for four weeks
- You will be given free mortgage advice from our recommended mortgage adviser. We will arrange two free valuations on your property by our nominated estate agents and will make an agreement with you on the asking price
- Your property will then be marketed through the appointed estate agent and in the Gleeson sales office
- If the property remains unsold at the end of the four week period, the situation will be reviewed and we will determine with you the next course of action
- Once a sale has been agreed on your property, contracts will be sent to your appointed solicitor in order for the legal process to commence. When your new home is ready and the legal process is complete, we will then refund you £750 towards your fees. If applicable, we will also pay our contribution towards stamp duty on your new home
Terms and Conditions
The Advance to Buy scheme is available on selected plots and developments. For more information on specific developments please contact the sales centre.
Gleeson reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Advance to Buy scheme at any time and without notice.
Further terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
Independent mortgage advice will be given by specialist Independent Mortgage Advisors. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.