In acknowledgement of the work our key workers do to keep us safe, fed and healthy, we're delighted to offer the Gleeson Key Worker Priority Programme.
What is it?
We made a promise that we would prioritise key workers once we get building again, and this is our way of fulfilling that promise to you.
Every key worker who buys a home from Gleeson will be entitled to a range of benefits and packages that will make moving into their dream home even easier.
To see if you qualify as a key worker, why don't you check out the government list provided here
From time to time, these offers will change but from the 12 May 2020, they will include:
- 48-hour priority access to new site openings and selected plot releases to customers who have registered on the Gleeson Key Worker Priority Programme
- Exclusive preview appointments and viewings
And, one of the following key options:
- £1,000 voucher to spend on our Options Range, plus grass to rear garden and fencing*
- Or, your mortgage paid for six months†
- Or, carpets and vinyl throughout the home† †
Find your new Gleeson home
Your search for a new home begins
Have a question? Just ask!
Please be as specific as possible to ensure your enquiry can be answered accurately.
* No cash alternative. Options available dependant on build stage.
† Mortgage paid for six months up to a maximum value of £2,000.
† † Carpet and vinyl to be selected from our Options range.
Terms and Conditions
- The KWPP is only open to workers whose work is critical to the COVID-19 response or who work in a critical sector. An applicant will only qualify as a Key Worker if they meet the definition of ‘critical worker’ as communicated in the Government’s publication: Critical Workers who can Access Schools or Education Settings, at the time of reservation. All applicants for the KWPP will need to provide at least two pieces of evidence to prove that they meet the definition of ‘critical worker’, and any payslips must be from the three months prior to reservation. Gleeson Homes reserves the right to request that documents are certified by a legal professional, and final determination is at Gleeson’s sole and unfettered discretion. For further information on who is deemed a ‘critical worker’ please read: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educational-provision/guidance-for-schools-colleges-and-local-authorities-on-maintaining-educational-provision.
- The Key Worker Priority Programme (KWPP) is only open to Key Workers reserving a Gleeson home from 12th May 2020 onwards.
- Gleeson Homes reserve the right to withdraw the KWPP at any time.
- Only one key option will be permitted per plot.
- The KWPP cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Those wishing to apply for the KWPP must provide their full name, occupation, employer name, phone number, email address and name of development via the KWPP webpage - https://www.gleeson-homes.co.uk/gleeson-key-worker-priority-programme/ - or telephone their local sales office.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or a fraudulent application has been made, Gleeson Homes may, at its sole and unfettered discretion, reserve the right to exclude purchasers from participating in the KWPP.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Gleeson Homes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.