At Gleeson, we recognise the work our key workers do to keep us safe, fed and healthy and that’s why we’re delighted to offer our Gleeson Key Worker Priority Programme.
What is it?
We made a promise that we would prioritise key workers, and this is our way of fulfilling that pledge.
Every key worker who buys a home from Gleeson will be entitled to a range of benefits and packages that will make moving into their dream home even easier.
To see if you qualify as a key worker, why don't you check out the government list provided here
From time to time the offer will change but from the 1st of January 2021 you’ll benefit from a 48 hour priority access to selected plot releases and new site openings, as we know that you can’t always wait around given the shift patterns you may work.
We’ll give you exclusive preview appointments and viewings, at times that work for you so you can still have that new home experience but without the stress of conflicting schedules and waiting lists.
If you reserve a new home with us, we’ll also give you a £1,000 voucher to spend on our extensive options range.
You can choose from a stunning selection of kitchen and bathroom upgrades, appliances, carpets, Karndean flooring, floor and wall tiles, wardrobes and everything in between, all carefully selected from leading manufacturers.
From interior design features to more practical options such as alarm systems, garden fencing and additional power points, we'll guide you through everything you need for the best start in your new home. You can personalise your new home to your taste, making it your home, your way.
Find your new Gleeson home
Your search for a new home begins
How to apply?
The Key Worker Priority Programme is open to workers who work in a critical sector and those who meet the definition of a critical worker in line with the Government’s specification, which you can find here
If you qualify then all you need to do is register by filling out the form below, we’ll then contact you according to the communication preferences you select and keep you posted on the latest releases for the development of your choice.
When you come to reserve your new home, you’ll need to provide at least two pieces of evidence to prove that you are a critical worker and any payslips you provide must be from three months prior to reservation – but you can learn more about the terms and conditions below and our sales team are also on hand to answer any additional questions.
Have a question? Just ask!
Please be as specific as possible to ensure your enquiry can be answered accurately.
* Fields are mandatory
* No cash alternative. Options available dependant on build stage.
Terms and Conditions
- The KWPP is only open to workers whose work is critical to the COVID-19 response or who work in a critical sector. An applicant will only qualify as a Key Worker if they meet the definition of ‘critical worker’ as communicated in the Government’s publication: Critical Workers who can Access Schools or Education Settings, at the time of reservation. All applicants for the KWPP will need to provide at least two pieces of evidence to prove that they meet the definition of ‘critical worker’, and any payslips must be from the three months prior to reservation. Gleeson Homes reserves the right to request that documents are certified by a legal professional, and final determination is at Gleeson’s sole and unfettered discretion. For further information on who is deemed a ‘critical worker’ please read: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-maintaining-educational-provision/guidance-for-schools-colleges-and-local-authorities-on-maintaining-educational-provision.
- The Key Worker Priority Programme (KWPP) is only open to Key Workers reserving a Gleeson home from 12th May 2020 onwards.
- Gleeson Homes reserve the right to withdraw the KWPP at any time.
- Only one key option will be permitted per plot.
- The KWPP cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Those wishing to apply for the KWPP must provide their full name, occupation, employer name, phone number, email address and name of development via the KWPP webpage - https://.gleesonhomes.co.uk/key-workers - or telephone their local sales office.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or a fraudulent application has been made, Gleeson Homes may, at its sole and unfettered discretion, reserve the right to exclude purchasers from participating in the KWPP.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Gleeson Homes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its reasonable opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.