Please find our updated approach to COVID-19 procedures following the Government’s lifting of many restrictions.
UPDATE - 19 July 2021.
Staff and visitors are not permitted to our sites and sales centres if any of the following apply:
- Have a high temperature or have a new persistent cough
- Have a recent loss or change in sense of smell / taste
- Are within 10 days of a positive COVID-19 test
- Are within 10 days of the first day a member of their household showed symptoms of COVID-19
- Have recently returned from oversees and currently required to quarantine for 10 days
- Have been contacted by NHS test and trace service
Further details are outlined below.
Guidance for customers and visitors to our sales centres and show homes
Our sales centres are open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm. Visitors are welcome to walk in without an appointment on most developments, please check the specific page of the development you wish to visit for current opening hours.
Whilst social distancing restrictions have now been lifted, we do request that all visitors have a consideration of the safety of all staff and visitors with regards to the risk of close contact. If you arrive at one of our sales centres and it appears particularly busy, we would request that you wait until you are called into the sales centre to avoid overcrowding.
We do still request that all visitors complete a short COVID-19 questionnaire and visitors are also encouraged to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
Safety measures which remain in place in our sales centres include:
- Providing hand sanitising facilities
- Wiping down of contact points such as door handles at regular intervals
- Perspex screens on sales centre desks to protect our staff and customers
How we're protecting our colleagues, subcontractors and supply chain on our sites
How we are protecting our colleagues, subcontractors and supply chain on our sites
COVID-19 Site Operating Procedures have been produced in line with Government guidance from the Construction Leadership Council. These procedures outline the specific requirements our personnel must adhere to whilst working on any of our sites and details what each site must have in place to remain fully operational.
Examples of these requirements include:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Close contact with others to be avoided where possible
- A COVID-19 Site Induction must be completed by all personnel
Our Sales and Site COVID-19 Operating procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with Government updates to ensure we remain COVID compliant.
Whether you are an existing customer, looking to buy your first home or simply want more information, please visit our contact page.