The safety of our customers, colleagues, subcontractors and supply chain, is, and will always be, our number one priority. During the coronavirus pandemic, we have taken many measures to ensure this.
UPDATE - 12 March 2021.
Our construction sites and sales centres remain open and we continue to build with social distancing measures in place. If you are buying a new Gleeson home, your estimated completion date should not be affected.
Social distancing and other safety measures do apply whilst working on and visiting our developments. Further details are outlined below.
Guidance for customers and visitors to our sales centres and show homes
All our sales centres are open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm by appointment. Appointments can be made via the development page on our website or by calling the sales centre direct. Please note that appointments are not confirmed until a member of the sales team has contacted you. If you do visit one of our sales centres without a pre-arranged appointment, it may be that we are not able to see you and that we ask you to return at another time.
Visitors must follow Government guidelines by wearing a face covering, as well as completing a short COVID-19 questionnaire. All visitors are also encouraged to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
Examples of safety measures we have in place in our sales centres include:
- Allowing a maximum of one household (a maximum of two people) in the sales centre/show home at any one time. Unfortunately under 12s are not currently permitted.
- Social distancing is practiced at all times.
- Providing hand sanitising facilities
- Wiping down of contact points such as door handles after every visit
- Perspex screens on sales centre desks to protect our staff and customers
How we're protecting our colleagues, subcontractors and supply chain on our sites
COVID-19 Site Operating Procedures have been produced in line with Government guidance by the Construction Leadership Council. These procedures outline the specific requirements our personnel must adhere to whilst working on any of our sites and details what each site must have in place to remain fully operational.
Examples of these requirements include:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Strict social distancing measures
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Marshals
- A COVID-19 Site Induction must be completed by all personnel
- Personnel must comply with all COVID-19 safe systems of work
- Controlled working areas through a permit system have also been implemented
Our Sales and Site COVID-19 Operating procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with Government updates to ensure we remain COVID compliant.
Whether you are an existing customer, looking to buy your first home or simply want more information, please visit our contact page.