Please find our updated approach to COVID-19 procedures.
All construction sites and sales centres are open and we continue to operate with social distancing measures in place.
Further details are outlined below.
UPDATE - 12 March 2021.
Our construction sites and sales centres remain open and we continue to build with social distancing measures in place. If you are buying a new Gleeson home, your estimated completion date should not be affected.
Social distancing and other safety measures do apply whilst working on and visiting our developments. Further details are outlined below.
Guidance for customers and visitors to our sales centres and show homes
Our sales centres are open Thursday to Monday from 10am to 5pm. Visitors are welcome to walk in without an appointment on most developments, please check the specific page of the development you wish to visit for further guidance.
Social distancing should be practiced at all times. If you arrive at one of our sales centres and the red please wait to be called in sign is displayed , please wait outside until the previous customers have left. Should you wish to wait in your vehicle until your turn, let the Sales Executive know you are there, and they will invite you in when it is safe to do so.
Visitors must follow Government guidelines by wearing a face covering, as well as completing a short COVID-19 questionnaire. All visitors are also encouraged to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to ensure the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
Safety measures we have in place in our sales centres include:
- Allowing a maximum of two households in the sales centre/show home at any one time.
- Social distancing is practiced at all times
- Providing hand sanitising facilities
- Wiping down of contact points such as door handles at regular intervals
- Perspex screens on sales centre desks to protect our staff and customers
How we're protecting our colleagues, subcontractors and supply chain on our sites
COVID-19 Site Operating Procedures have been produced in line with Government guidance from the Construction Leadership Council. These procedures outline the specific requirements our personnel must adhere to whilst working on any of our sites and details what each site must have in place to remain fully operational.
Examples of these requirements include:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Strict social distancing measures
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Marshals
- A COVID-19 Site Induction must be completed by all personnel
- Personnel must comply with all COVID-19 safe systems of work
- Controlled working areas through a permit system have also been implemented
Our Sales and Site COVID-19 Operating procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in accordance with Government updates to ensure we remain COVID compliant.
Whether you are an existing customer, looking to buy your first home or simply want more information, please visit our contact page.